Wednesday, Carissa and I went to a place called Hollywood Nail, not the BEST ever but they were fast and friendly and that counts for something when they cut too much skin off and your fingers still hurt. However cute nails, check!
I mean come on! Love it!! They did a great job! I am kind of in love with my toes! I wish I had done my nails this way too but I always have next time.
See like I said amazing!! So so much better. Carissa and I leave work today at 2pm to hit the road so I'm pretty much ready for 2 now!! I cannot wait to meet Ian!!! Robb even wants to take the pic with me now hahah and he acts like he doesn't like this show. So cute!! Yeah my feet aren't all that cute but love the nail art :)
Last night I went to Studio 2 to see the most wonderful hair lady, Jacque! She really is the best. I wouldn't trust anyone else with my hair. Normally I get purple in my hair but my new job doesn't allow for it, I get in trouble for my tattoos as well which is something I'm not entirely used to. It IS 2013 mind you. Anyhow check it out :)
Talk to you all soon~ xoxo





No comments:
Post a Comment