Wednesday, October 16, 2013

My Poor Husband


 
So my mom has been staying with us. That alone explains the title of this post. A crazy back story I don’t care for the world to know about but it ends with my mom is staying with us for the next month. I love my mother I do, but I have always kind of thought of her as more of the wild crazy sister you don’t really hang out with because your anxiety will go through the roof.  It’s also harder to make a baby when your mother is in the other room. It’s just odd….  But there have been some positives, she has been cleaning the house and doing laundry and making dinner so that we do love. And to be honest it’s nice to feel like I actually have a mom again, even if it’s only for 30 days.  Robb said “it’s funny how it only took 28 years for her to start acting like one”.  With Daisey being sick it also is such a blessing to have mom with her while we are at work. I know our dogs are being taken care of and watched and played with. It would be nice if you would learn to work the TV however, having to show her how to turn it on and off every day is getting a bit old but I bite my tongue and show her again (or have Robb do it)
 
Mom came to stay with us on Oct. 9th and the 10th is when Daisey got sick so yeah again with the perfect Gods timing even when we didn’t think we wanted it to happen.  He knows what we need and when we need it. I just wish he would let me know when it will be my time to become a mother.
A lot has happened or at least it feels like a lot has happened from the last depressing post. I am now 28, gosh that sounds so old. Friday night my wonderful friend Emily came over and had some wine and brought us all dinner for my birthday.  Our friend Dinah is married, we went to her wedding on my birthday and I saw a few people from collage that I haven’t seen in a very long time. Lizzi Looked beautiful and Brent married Dinah and Frank, he did a wonderful job. 
 
Monday we upgraded my phone to the new LG G2, and I feel like an idiot because I don’t really understand how to work it yet. The iPhone is so easy that this one has a pretty big learning curve. But it’s really pretty; I should get my phone case tonight. It’s a silly one but it’s the only one I saw that had the little lip on the front to protect the screen.
 
Last night we went out to have my “birthday dinner”. It was Stu, Michael, Robb and I.  We went to Joe Mommas so I could get the Betty White Pizza. I mean really if you haven’t had it yet you NEED to go try it. Then we came back to our house and played a few games. Then I went straight to bed. It was only like 1030 but I was worn out. I had a really hard time getting out of bed this morning too.
 
Tonight starts “Go Time” for Robb and I. We will need to be active every other day until the 21st and that’s when my next round of blood work will be. I am having a hard time remembering to take my temp this month as well. I’m starting to get annoyed at myself. I need to get back on the ball with that. I also need to pick up some more OPK’s.  I think I will have mom take the dogs on a walk or something so Robb and I can have some “alone time” and not feel so weird about trying to make a baby.
 
Saturday we are going to go Kicking with our friend Jessica, she found this really pretty place about an hour and half away and it has a little waterfall so I am looking forward to that and Sunday is the last two softball games for “fall ball”. So it will be nice to not have to work around Robb’s Sunday plans. I will try to post some pictures form the hike Saturday when we get back… until then  XOXO
 

No comments:

Post a Comment