I clearly haven’t been keeping up with the updates but you know it’s hard to do so when we have so many things going on. But let me try to get the last two weeks(ish) in.
The weekend of the 19th we did in fact go hiking, and it was “fun” very pretty. I have a hard time with heights and a lot of the views were from a little high up than I like to be. Jess, Nick and Robb were all over the trails while I tried to stay on more solid level away from the edge ground. But we did have a good time. Then later that night after all but me had fairly long naps we got back together at Robb and I’s house and made burgers and had a little fire out on the patio and then watched a scary movie. I had already watched said movie and totally fell asleep during the movie. But it was a wonderfully fun day with friends. I am so happy Jessica has someone so sweet to make her feel how she should have always been feeling?
Mom was gone to Kansas to see her babies so we had the house to ourselves until Wednesday. When we got home on Wednesday she was home and the house was already cleaned again. (Not complaining at all) I did/do feel bad that we can’t let her have her dogs with us but she has seven and we already have three and it’s just against so many codes/laws ect… I think I might let her have ONE at the house. I know it would make her a lot happier.
Thursday the 24th we had this “huge” HOA turn over meeting. Let me just say wow. I was flooded at how passionate these people were about the homeowners being in charge of the HOA for our neighborhood. Let me back up a bit. It was also my Mother in laws birthday so we all met up at The Boston Deli and had dinner. Robb’s Family is so cute. I just love them all. But we had to leave early to make it to the meeting. And then when we got there late, we parked on the total wrong side and had to walk pretty much the entire TTC campus to find it. Anyhow back to the crazy. I had only half paying attention because I saw a guy in there who looked JUST LIKE a guy I went to high school with. I mean it was his TWIN! I kept telling Robb I swear I know him. But there was just no way someone I knew from HS lived in my neighborhood!! And holy crap it was! I was so shocked and excited! And he isn’t that far from us either. I don’t know how we haven’t run into each other but Woah! So cool! Then we got home and watched TVD! J
Then Friday the 25th was the Keith Urban Concert. I am called a “concert snob” and you know what ok I will take it because the 300s are MISERIABLE! Heights and I do not mix well. Now that that’s been said we scored two FREE tickets to the concert we both thought we were not going to get to see. I posted kind of as a joke on FB about if anyone wanted to give me their tickets I would gladly take them! And our good friend Mark messaged me and said I could have his! Not in a million years did I think that would work! Sadly they were in the 300s! But I told Robb for FREE and Keith I am going to try! I think it was a great concert but I am not entirely sure I honestly don’t remember, I just know I was quite tipsy and tense and OMG WHY IS THIS SO HIGH UP!!! I am so grateful to the amazing friends/family I have now otherwise we wouldn’t have even been able to go. So for a last minute we get to go I don’t think it could have been any better.
Saturday was fun. We all got up and went to Dicks to get some Discs for Disc Golf. We headed to Einstein Bagel to get breakfast to have in the car on the way to the park so we could play this game. I had never played before and I sucked! But I did at least finish the game. You really play 18 holes and it’s hard. But we had a good time, we even took mom to play with us and she had a lot of fun. I finished dead last with a score of like 126 or something to the winner 74(ish). I might play again but it was tiring. We went home after that and napped. Then got up got ready and started out night. We had a family dinner we needed to swing by before we did our actual planned plans. It was nice to see some of the family. We were only able to stay an hour but it was still nice. We left after a huge family picture then headed to the Fosters. Leah had been trying to get us to go to dinner with them at this place in wagoner called The Pink House. (We thought it was in Claremore so good thing we rode WITH them) I really don’t know what took us so long to go eat there but it was worth the wait! It was AMAZING! The food was just awesome. I am already looking forward to going again. And it’s haunted!!! The staff was super sweet and shared some of the “ghost stories” with us then let us sneak to the upstairs to check it out. We didn’t stay up there long it’s just so still and way to quite up there. We took a few pictures and headed home, all in yummy food comas. I went to bed as soon as we got home but Robb stayed up and hung out with Kyle for a while.
Sunday was a super lazy day. I caved and got mom an e-cig so she would calm down. I asked her to make us a meatloaf, mashed potatoes and green beans for dinner and she did and it was so good! I can’t wait to have it for lunch today! I really don’t know what we will do now when she leaves hahah she is taking such good care of us.
I promise I will try to update more often. Until then XOXO
No comments:
Post a Comment