Hello all or few I am not really sure I even have readers. Which is fine too but I hope I have some. I know I have been absent for quite some time. A lot has happened. A lot that we won’t really go into, so let’s just jump right back into this and I will update you on a few things that have happened to me/us in the past however long. ( I don’t even remember when my last post was)
I am not really sure to do this update so I thought bullet points would be fun for each “thing”
· I had my first non-vacation massage yesterday. (1/21/14) I am pretty sure this was more of a torture house. I was in full on panic by the time the lady even got to the room. Once she started talking to me I calmed down a bit, but I am just not one for nakedness with strangers. At least not anymore. It was nice but mostly painful. I carry a lot of stress and emotions in my back/shoulders so everything was “angry” in her words. Robb was trying to be sweet and get this for me as a surprise and it was really sweet. He had never just bought me something as a surprise before. I don’t really like surprises I like to KNOW things lol. So fast forward to this morning and KILL ME NOW. My back muscles hurt SO bad. Daisy walked over my back this morning to see Robb and I almost cried it hurt so badly. I was for real considering calling in today so I could NOT move at all. It’s going to be such a long day.
· Monday we had the day off work, and by “we” I mean my work because Robb didn’t take it off. My beautiful Emily shaped friend met my mom and I for lunch and we talked movies and her baby. It was nice to catch up. Then we went to Kupcakes and got 7 cupcakes of different varieties, the lemon was to die for just FYI. I had to get my oil changed as well and while I was doing that I was texting Silky, when I told her what I was doing she said “ being an adult is so cool” I don’t know why but that was so super funny to me. Once the oil was finished I ran (drove) back to the house to get mom again and we met up with Stu to watch Frozen at the AMC. I LOVED that movie it was so good. And emotional me cried at like everything. I want to go see it again already and I copied the soundtrack from a girl at work that had a copy. I know I’m 5 but it was so cute, if you haven’t seen it already you need to.
· Saturday was an ok day, I say ok because Robb was in a pissy mood and decided taking it out on me was the best cure for that. It was not. But we did go see Devil’s Due with Kyle and Brandi. DO NOT GO SEE THIS MOVIE. Worst “scary” movie ever. There were so many holes in the story and it was NOT scary at all. I am pretty sure I could have written and acted out a better movie than this one was. I had such high hopes to. Was just awful. Anyhow then we all went to Joe Mommas where I got to have my beloved Betty White Pizza and it was delish as always! I kind of want another one now that I am thinking about it. I am pretty sure we own Kyle and Brandi another night out as that one ended up pretty bad.
· Sunday, I know I went out of my backwards order here but you needed to know a “fight” happened Saturday so you would understand why I angry movie shopped. I took mom to get more of her things from that trailer, which everything is out now thank the lord so we can be done with that whole awful group of them. Sidetracked sorry, after that we (I) went angry movie shopping. That’s what I do to “make Robb mad” when he has made me mad. Although I don’t think it actually makes him mad, but it makes me feel better so at least I feel like I win on that. I bought about $62 in movies from Family Video J I love movies. I will have to take a picture of the “movie closet” so you can see how much I like them. Also the Broncos won their game so they are going to the SUPERBOWL!!! I am pretty excited about that I really hope they win!
· For new years I found and bought myself a nice treadmill which I love. I haven’t been on it as much as I should be here lately but I do love it. And I got a little note pad to log in what I do on what days. It helps keep me accountable.
· For Christmas we went to my grandma on my mom’s side, So Robb was finally able to meet that part of the family. The Normal side and they all loved him. J It was a really good Christmas. I hope we go out there again next year.
· I don’t know if I had posted about thanksgiving or not but that was just a mess. My dad is such a worthless POS, as is his wife and their friends. Bah! I feel so bad for grandma, she deserves a better son. He didn’t use to be as awful as he is now. but my “dad” it being cut out of my life for the better of just all of us. I don’t need to be around someone who doesn’t care about me at all. And I know I will be so much better off without trying to MAKE a relationship happen with him when he could care less about anyone but himself and his lies. I’m sorry I’m not 12 anymore I know you are lying.
· Mom is officially living with us. She has been for a while but now it’s more of a permeate thing. Until she gets back on her feet she will be at our house. Which we don’t mind because home cooked meals and a clean house it worth a few extra dogs. And we have grown to LOVE anyhow.
· Ohh my BBF is having a GIRL!!! I am so excited for her! Leah is having a BOY!! And we have our fingers crossed for a GIRL for Emily! The baby journey for us however is on hold for a while. It sucks but it’s going to be for the best.
Well I guess that pretty much sums up a bit of what’s been going on in the last few months(ish) any ways. I will try to update on a more regular basis, it’s hard to do that here lately because my mom using my home computer to play Pappa Pear on my FB lol.
Below are a few pictures of things that have happened from this post until next time XOXO
Below are a few pictures of things that have happened from this post until next time XOXO
A few shots from the last two "girls nights" We have so much fun together!
This is Jessica and I at Miniature Golf
The cute cupcakes I got and my mom's side of the family at Christmas!
All but one of our dogs laying with me in bed. This happens a lot.
Robb and I always say " So much Love" when this happens :)

This is the Massage bed of PAIN!!! It may look relaxing but don't be fooled. I almost died.



No comments:
Post a Comment