So I had been wanting a treadmill for like ever. I decided that this was the year i was going to get on the ball and get one. I just had to find it, on craiglist, for $200 or less and it be in good/newer condition. I don't know how I lucked out with this but I really, really did! I found almost exactly what I wanted but for $250 and at 2am. I went back and forth about messaging the seller. Then finally I thought "OK she/he will see it first thing in the morning" you know if its not already spoken for (also I only offered $200). I woke up to an email and it was mine, Now only to find a vehicle to move it from point A to point B. We ended up getting my Mother In Law to come help us, and goodness was it a nightmare getting it in and even worse back out of that car. Poor Robb had the worst time getting it put back together, but he did and LOOK!!

Isn't that nice!? and they gave us the little mat that goes underneath it. So knowing me I just had to have NEW shoes for my NEW treadmill. So just a few days after we got this sucker ready to go, new shoes were acquired.
COME ON! THE CUTTENESS!!
I also bought a little journal to keep track of my "walks"
I thought this would help keep me accountable and it did for about two weeks, and then my excuses came flooding in. But I will say I do use this a LOT more than anything else and it's a LOT cheaper and warmer and way more convenient that going to a stupid gym. So when I DO walk on this I log it. I also watch The Vampire Diaries on Nextflix while I walk, which makes it go by so much faster.
See those speakers on the side!?
I love my Treadmill. :)
Until Next Time,
XOXO
No comments:
Post a Comment