Monday, February 3, 2014

New Car, Baby, and Bruno

This weekend was pretty eventful if I do say so myself. ( and I do, because I just did) Friday night was just awful so lets just move past that night to Saturday. Saturday I got up fairly early, took a shower, then headed to the nail salon to meet my good friend Carissa! We also had breakfast at Chick Fil A before our nails, ohh wait we went to Ulta too, I needed to get shampoo and some new nail polish, so back to the nail salon, I got both a mani and pedi, Carissa just a Mani. We sat and talked for quite some time, and then she had to get back to her school work and I had to get to Baby's R Us. Which isn't very fun when everyone asks if you are pregnant and you are very much not. ( Mental note get my butt back on the treadmill) Anyhow I think i found some really cute items for my Leah. Saturday was her baby shower, it was so super cute. I am so happy for her. I really think her and Chris will be such cute parents. This little boy is going to be super super handsome! Here are a few pics from the shower and pics of the cute little items I picked up for her. I took pics because I loved the little outfits. :)
Some of the cute decorations and the pretty Momma to be. 

All the cute little things from "Aunt Lacey" I cant wait to see him in some of these! 

I got to see Candice too!!! 

Love these girls!!!!!

and Cute Nails! YAY!


After the baby shower, I met up with Robb at Jackie Cooper Nissan to look at getting a new car for Robb. ( not me I love my car) We didn't really expect to leave with a car let alone a brand spankin new car, but we did. Its super cute, only had 43 miles on when he drove it off the lot. I hope he is excited. I know I am excited for him. I mean come on not very many people can just go and leave with a brand new car. This was after a trade in and a ton of rebates and a down payment we had been saving up but we really came out ahead. So if you want a Juke this is the month to buy one.

After all the car stuff was over we FINALLY went to dinner at Bonefish Grill (which I just love) and then I passed out as soon as we got home. It was a crazy busy day for me.

Sunday was the SuperBowl! Which was just an awful one sided game, the Broncos really let me down, I know they are better than this. It was so Sad to watch. I still love them but I was pretty upset. Like the most I have ever been for a football game. We hung out with Krystal all day too. Plus it snowed a lot! So we snapped a few pics :) Those will come later. I was pretty much passed out by the time it was time to take Krystal home so I went to bed and Robb has to take her home. Ohh and we had to get the garage cleaned out (it wasn't that messy just a lot of boxes from mom) so we could fit both cars in the there now. Its a pretty tight squeeze.
This is how we watched the game, I'm not gonna lie it was nice! 

and Today, Monday, This happened!
YAY BRUNO MARS!!!!! I love him SOOOOO much!!! 


I also DID get my butt on the treadmill for an hour, put away laundry, and organized
 some things. I would call today a win! Ohh Plus Emily said I looked like I had lost some weight, I totally haven't but that is ALWAYS a nice thing to hear!

Until next time!
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment