I really need to stay more on top of this. It seems like everyone is motivated but me. I know I NEED to do it, and I know I FEEL better when I do, but it still seems to just escape me. I can always come up with an excuse not to. I need to be stronger than this.
I also figured out what the mystery charge was on my checking account, don't you HATE when you buy something and DON'T sign up for it to be on a rotation of sending to you again, and they do it anyhow. So that is a bit of an annoyance to me currently. Also threw my budget out of wack (insert fuming/annoyed face) So I had to call them to tell them I DO NOT want this to happen again but it was apparently a 3 month supply so I now have 2 more payments I have to make. UGH. I know I will use it but that is so not the point. I did talk them into giving me 20% off so it will be LESS. but more than I had allotted into the budget. Balls.
I don't really have much else to update you on, but I did want to share two pics of my Silky. Don't you think they will have such a handsome little boy!? She will be 39 weeks along on Wednesday, I cannot wait to meet this little guy!
Gosh she is so flawless. and her hair seriously!! Just so unfair. Love my Bestie
Just a side note here, have you had these? because if not you should. DELICIOUS!!
That's all for today. XOXO




Aw you are too sweet :)
ReplyDelete