If you haven't seen this show and you enjoy dancing at all this is a MUST see! Amazing AMAZING show! I was so excited when I talked my husband into taking me to see this, I even said we don't have to get VIP or anything because I just want to go. I am so so so SO glad we did. I enjoyed every minuet of it. I am one of those people that, when I get too excited or happy about something I tend to cry, well I had tears within the first few minuets of this show! I was so freaking pumped to be there. We were on the floor at the Brady but we were the very last row, center. Wasn't a bad view at all (other than super tall lady right in front of me). This dynamic duo was just fantastic, they of course danced and sang and were so funny. The energy in the room was so crazy. I can just go on and on about the show, I mean when I was telling a girl at work about it I started tearing up. I made a side ways joke to Robb about how I wished we HAD gotten the VIP tickets because (at least to me) they would have been worth every penny. To my surprise he didn't just flat out say no, so I started looking, knowing that almost every show was sold out or there was no way we would be able to get there and back on a work night. I looked anyway, and looked at every NOT sold out show date, I was actually able to find two shows that had some VIP tickets left, I then send Robb a flood of texts about it and if he thinks we could or should do it ect.. He said he wouldn't be upset if I really wanted to go *that* bad. I did however have to use MY saving for it. I had been working SO hard to get that built up, so I went back and forth for awhile, even called him to talk about it, ( he said I had spent way more on other items, ahem TVD Con but that was so spread out and this is all at once) and that was pretty much it for me. So I went ahead and purchased Tickets! I thought I would feel sick afterwards but I got this HUGE flood of excitement and had so many OMG's going through my head, so when I wasn't even sad about the money I had just spent I knew that I had made the right decision, at least for me. So in 43 days we will be going to the July 12th show in Sioux City, IA. I am so excited. I got us the Ultimate VIP package, and Robb is even excited about it now (so he says).
See those two dark grey dots I'm pointing at? THOSE ARE OUR SEATS!!! 4th row! I don't think I have ever been so close for a show I actually REALLY REALLY care about and look what all we will get with this ticket package:
ULTIMATE VIP PACKAGE
- One reserved ticket in the first 10 rows
- Q&A with Julianne and Derek Hough
- Individual Photo Op OR Selfie with Julianne and Derek Hough
- Backstage Tour
- Autographed program
- VIP Laminate
- Crowd-free merchandise shopping
- On-site VIP host
Is your jaw just on the floor? Now I did buy a shirt, Program and Magnet while we were at this last show, I was so unaware that we were going to another show of theirs or that it was even an option so we won't be doing any " Crowd-free merch Shopping" but we will get to take a Picture WITH them and get their Autograph!!!! I mean shut the front door! PLUS a Q&A AHHH!!! Have I told you how freaking excited I am? Because Woah!
So back to the show from last night, Robb didn't exactly have the camera charged up so it died during the show (he has assured me that will not happen in July!) and we were in the back so he had to use his super zoom lens, but I wanted to share my favorites of what we(he) did get picture wise.
How freaking cute are they!?
Umm Woah! He pretty.
Booty! This was pretty funny.
I will do my best to record this sketch because so funny! I think it was my Favorite from all they did last night.
This is the end of their show a dance to Great Balls of Fire. It was one of the first ones they ever did together on Dancing with the Stars.
Here is a sneak peak of one of Derek's performances. The quality on my little "cell phone video" does NOT do it justice AT ALL.
And here is one of Julianne, this girl has some moves. I wish I was able to move my body like she does. I will say this has put the motivation back in me to get into better shape. Ohh yes I DID get back on the treadmill tonight for 30 mins and I even ran 2 of those mins straight. That might not sound like much to you but its a LOT to me.
My after "work-out" pic with my new shirt!
Until next time, which may be tomorrow.... Good night readers
XOXO


That looks like a GREAT show! So fun! Glad that you also got VIP tix to IA- WOW, talk about great seats, great view, great fun, great pics! What are you going to ask them in the Q&A? Are you going to tell them that you love Nina and TVD?!?!
ReplyDelete