Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Bad Blogger

I have had SO MANY reasons to actually sit down and blog and I just haven't. I don't know if it because I have put so much pressure on myself to blog about the convention just right or what but I have been avoiding blogging like the black plague. Now I feel like I have so many small points I have been wanting to talk about it seems like I will miss *something*. In fact I just know I will, but I will do my best and try not to. Still not going to blog about the convention quite yet. I think deep down i am waiting for my girl Carissa to do hers. She is probably doing the same. Okay, ok where do I even start.....

We all went to The Pink House for Silky's 28th Birthday, that was of course a good time. The food there is always amazing, I mean Robb and I have only actually ate there twice now but neither time was a let down. Leah had so much of her family out to her dinner too we had a HUGE table. Also she looked SO CUTE! she was calling her outfit a "Lacey outfit" which just warmed my heart. I love my lil'sis!



We finally got a contract with Lowe's to get our floors finished. However, they are short an installer so they will not be out to do the actual work until October 6th. So not at all what I had in mind. So it went from super excited to UGH! So yeah we are in the "waiting" phase currently. Which I am SUCH an instant gratification person that this is just killing me.

Robb had a Birthday dinner as well. This year he chose to go to Tokyo Garden. So I did my best to get as many of our friends and family to come out for him. Let me just say I personally was overwhelmed at how many people showed up. We just felt so much love. It was kind of amazing. We took up the ENTIRE table and even had to add chairs. I feel like this should have been a "Bucket Item". It was a lot of fun and everyone from what I have been told had a great time as well.
This is the pic Kyle took of "all of us"

Robb, Carissa and I 
Tony and Grandma 


The Alcotts and Fosters with Babies
Sweet Hugs from Michael and Brandi 


Robb and his Brother Kale 
Us and the Alcotts we hadn't seen them in forever


Us and the Fosters! 



This past weekend was Labor Day weekend so we all got an extra day off, Over the long weekend Robb and I enjoyed breakfast several times, Grandma's, with my Aunt Kelly at Spartan Dinner and then Mom cooked us breakfast that Monday morning. I think it's kind of funny so I just wanted to get that down. We also had another Birthday Dinner for Robb with his dad and Kale and Glenda were there was well. We went to Albert G's, which is a BBQ place. The OU game was playing there so it was crazy loud, but other than that it was a pretty nice dinner. After dinner we hit the mall for a bit just to look around and then we went to see the move As Above So Below. I liked it. the more I think about it the more I like it. I think I would like to see it again, just to try and see if I missed anything. We spent some time in the Hot Tub, hung up some things in the house and just generally stayed lazy. Mom took me to go see If I Stay, that was good too, cried a LOT LOT on that one. But I liked it. I foresee that one being bought as well as the other movie I saw over the weekend.
Me SUPER excited to see the movie while Robb not so much. 


Somewhere in the middle of all that, I went on a cleaning spree. This was mostly brought on by wanting this nasty @$$ carpet out of out house, so I started in our Master Bedroom and cleaned out EVERYTHING, then moved to my office and entry way, followed by the closets and movie hatch. I think we are most proud of the movie hatch. I have a problem when it comes to movies and I know I get this from my mom and dad. I have a LOT of them, lets just leave it at that. Anyhow we took them all out and alphabetized them all. I wish I had taken a before picture as in before we took out all the other stuff that went up to the attic but I didn't. We ended up with 3 FULL trash bags of clothes, which mom took to a girl she works with, and then two full bags of just trash. I also only had 3 duplicates of DVDs which I then gave to mom.


I haven't been very treadmill active but as soon as AF leaves I do plan to get back on it. I also picked up some hand weights to use while I am on the treadmill. They are only 3 pounds but I am sure it will help me burn more calories when I actually DO get on. Also they are purple. So you know needed them. They had been on my list of things wanted for awhile so it was nice to finally get them instead of just looking at them online all the time when I start to feel like a cow.

Also we found out about a pop up shop that is going up in NYC for the 20th anniversary of my show FRIENDS. Sadly its only a month long and over JUST before our trip to NYC at the end of October. So I have been somewhat trying to see if Robb will take us for a quick weekend just us type of trip before we go out and take Krystal. Long shot but that doesn't mean I wont try.

The past two days at work I got to see Grandma, she had bought me a new pair of black flats, in my clean out I apparently threw out the only two pair I had, but lets just be honest they needed to go. and then Today Silky was out so she came by. I was SUPER cranky today so that helped so much! Like more than she knows. Not that I got much more done after she left but I felt better.

I am going to just call this good for now, if I do think of anything I will add to it later or just more than likely make a new post. Until then however long that might be... XOXO

2 comments:

  1. The picture of you and Robb in front of the As Above So Below movie sign is cracking me up! I know we both need to blog about TVD Dallas...I am like you- I want it to be perfect and I know that I will need to dedicate like a couple of hours to it so I just haven't done it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post sister! I looooove you! XOXO

    http://lnfoster.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete