
Leah and I had been talking about going to this for at least a year now, so I was beyond excited when it was finally time for us to get to do this! I also counted this as my birthday dinner with just the Fosters! The food was of course amazing, as always. If you haven't been here to just eat you REALLY should! Plus if you are a Halloween freak like me you will love that its Haunted! We all sat down and enjoyed our dinner, and then we had a slide show talking about all the "chases" they had been on in Oklahoma and then we got to hear some EMF or something that was specific to The Pink House. I am not sure I 100% believe all of it but it was still a lot of fun! After that we were able to tour the house and hear a few more stories. Chris and Robb somehow managed to get a tour of the kitchen and basement as well and that was REALLY cool. So much history in Wagoner. Its pretty amazing. We had a lot of fun. I know Leah took some videos so when she posts those I will try to remember to link them back to this post.
 |
| This "person" was being super creepy as people were coming in for the dinner. |
 |
They also took pictures of us as we all came in, Sadly we came in at different times and then stayed so late we didn't get a group picture.
|
No comments:
Post a Comment