I have been informed that I haven’t “Blogged in a week!” So I guess that means it’s time for me to update this thing.
I am not even sure where to start; we have been so busy here lately. Let’s see what I can come up with here.
I had to get my second set of Clomid filled, for some reason as soon as I got it, I just went downhill. I was so upset and couldn’t stop the tears from falling. Robb was super sweet about it all and did his best to make me feel better. I haven’t started my new cycle yet but just having to be ready for the just in case is fairly depressing for me I guess. But that feeling has passed. Onward I go in this journey!
Friday I planned to clean the house and Leah came over to spend some time with me. I hadn’t seen her in forever so it was nice to get some “silky time” in. I clearly didn’t get any cleaning done but I DID get most of the laundry done, so I felt like I did something. Then our friend Kyle came over. Robb and he had a fire on the patio; it was a nice night for it. I didn’t stay out there too long though, I had fallen asleep so I was fairly cranky when I did go out there to try and enjoy the fire.
Saturday we were so busy! We got up and grabbed some breakfast at Starbucks then went to Lowes to get some “Dexter” plastic, pansy’s and mulch. Then headed home to start on the yard work, we started in the front and I cleaned up the flowerbed and trimmed up the crate myrtle. Then we trimmed up the big tree/bush thing on the side which took a while and was more work than we expected, cleaned up that mess and then I planted the pansies in the front. Watered, swept up the porch, sidewalk and drive way and called it good up there. Next it was time to start on the back yard. My backyard job was to paint the mortar in the patio and Robb was fixing the mulch beds. I didn’t think I would get sunburnt because I wasn’t out there that long but I did. I ran out of paint (thankfully) so my yard work was done, other than to help Robb hold down the plastic here and there. After we called it good, we took a shower and then started getting ready for the night.
My dad and step mom brought over the box they made for me/Leah for her Gender Reveal coming up. It’s so perfect. We showed her the guest bathroom as it’s the newest room we have painted and then what all we have done to the back yard. Then we headed to Joe Momma’s to meet up with Michael, Cassidy and her youngest boy for dinner. Michael Ordered the T-Rex and we way later got our Betty White Pizza, I don’t know why but I just can’t get enough of the Pizza right now. (It’s going to be my lunch today too). After dinner we went back home to play games, which Cass and I killed at. I love when she comes to play games with us. Makes the game nights so much more fun! I just love her. We played games until almost 2 am. Which is SUPER late for me. But it was a lot of fun.
Sunday, Robb and I just spent most of the morning in bed, which was wonderful. Then when we finally got around he had his softball games, He of course played very well and our friend Krystal came out to watch him, so I didn’t have to sit alone. After the games were over we had to run to Home Depo to get some more mulch and paint for me, and headed home for a bit. Later on we went over to Jessica’s to have dinner and watch some football! Dinner was FANTASTIC! And we stayed till almost ten just watching the game and talking with her. I think Robb’s little girlfriend broke up with him, Aubrey, Jessica’s 6 year old, has until last night been in love with him. It was kind of cute.
I have also been listening to Nicholas Sparks new Book “The Longest Ride” I am loving it. But I have always loved his book.
That’s pretty much it for now. Things to come are more blood work on Thursday and all this week we will be trying to finish the patio and I will try to actually clean the house. I am looking forward to this weekend! I can’t wait to see what Leah is going to have!
Until Next time!
XOXO


No comments:
Post a Comment