I have a wonderful new job, and I can say it honestly challenges me everyday. I have never worked this side of the mortgage business. It's all new to me. But all the ladies here are so kind and helpful. Plus I get my own office! Which right now is really nice. I'm getting a printer in my office soon so I had to move a few things around. Anyhow this is what I come to everyday! And I love it.
Lots of pictures make me happy :)
The new printer will go over here, so I have to get up and move several times a day. It will be good for me
My pretty picture behind me! And I love it!! Like chose this over a Paris picture so if you know me that's kind of huge! Plus my mirror is in front of me so I can still see it! See that planning ahead. I'm a thinker lol
Cute clock that I can't for the life of me get to keep the correct time. Still cute so it stays... And lastly I have the "H" my BBF made me over the door. It's like I have her watching over me.
See closed door! So awesome :) I just need like a tree and a sofa table and I think I'll have this place just perfect for me.
That's all for now
Xoxo
I love setting up a new office or work space, well, until the actual work begins.
ReplyDelete