Monday was day 1 of the "Clomid Challange" and it was a little harder than I was hoping for. I *think* most of it was just because I was on my Lady Time but none the less it was awful. I was in so much pain I felt like I couldn't breathe and then I was nauseated all day. I don't think or feel like I was mean or rude to anyone but I also kept my door closed most of the day. When my work day was finally over all I wanted to do was be home and cuddle with my Husband. But was than an option? NO! He was sick, I know I sound totally selfish here but I just needed him to hold me and not to be sick and locked away in his office. It just made me so sad. I didn't even know what to do with myself. Almost everything was so out of Wack for me. Mostly I just missed him. like a LOT. He DID however let me shop for 4 tops online, so I cant wait to get those in :) I needed new shirts! Also they get new stuff in everyday so I already need more. I really do! :)
http://www.themintjulepboutique.com This is the site if you wanted to check it out. Super cute dresses and tops!
Tuesday was day 2 and it was so much better. I had a ton of energy, was in the BEST mood like ever! and I was just Rocking it. Theme song for the day was "Power" by Kat Grahm, Couldn't stop listening to it. I got so much done at work, re decorated my office, had lunch, didn't feel sick or anything. Came home saw my lovely husband and even helped him work on the patio! ( Patio story to come later but I painted and we put in paw prints :) ) then we went to Taco Bell, Watched Big Brother ( worse season EVER!) and then Duck Dynasty! I am pretty sure it was the hormones but I could NOT stop laughing at this one scene on the show last night. I mean I was dying. Robb at one point said " I've seen that episode of 1,000 ways to Die and some one died from laughing too much, i'm getting a little worried" I just had tears rolling down my face. I wish I could find a clip of it. ( just looked and no luck) So see everything was great. (http://www.aetv.com/duck-dynasty/video/termite-be-a-problem-47512643626?pfilter=ALL%20VIDEOS this is the link to the full episode from last night, the parts with Carla and Willie just killed me. you really have to watch this if you have about 30 mins to spare.)
Come bedtime, it just wasn't happening. and the dogs think they just own the bed. and Robb does too and snores so loud. I got ZERO sleep, I'm pretty sure my temp this morning is just a waste because I know I didn't get 3 straight hours of sleep. So I am pissy and tired and look like hell and still have to manage to make it through a full work today. All I want to do is go back to bed and just be left alone. I really need to go get ready for work, take day 3 and get it started. Lets hope for a better day than this crap morning I have had. I might just go get me a Pumpkin Spice on the way to work if I can get ready in time. Which I didn't.. Ballz!!
Here is a quick calendar peek :)
I also still really need to go get that envelopment from Silky. Need to get on that gender revel. Speaking of I need to call my step mom on the way to work today. ( she didn't answer of course ugh!)
I will leave you with my current "Power" song!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4ahjTmkFBw
I also still really need to go get that envelopment from Silky. Need to get on that gender revel. Speaking of I need to call my step mom on the way to work today. ( she didn't answer of course ugh!)
I will leave you with my current "Power" song!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4ahjTmkFBw




No comments:
Post a Comment