They say it is always better to give than to receive, and I truly 100% believe this. Luckily I get to be on both sides of that coin at any given time. I had a pretty hard day at work yesterday so we had an impromptu game night. Which is always a blast especially when I win! (sorry boys) I don't really think I should be as excited as I get when I am able to "out-nerd" my boys. I am so blessed to have the friends I do. Even if some are far away, live far away or will be far away they are and forever will always only be a call away. I know that if I needed any one of my closest friends they would come in a heart beat. I love them to death. Lizzi, Emily, Leah, Carissa, Krystal and Candice are among my favorite girls. I like to call them my some of my very best friends. Some new, some old but all amazing. I also have some great guy friends. Stu, Kyle, Michael and my husband. Yes I know he is my husband but he is also one of my very best things. I cant even tell you how many times I have done something super fun WITH Robb and then think "OMG I cant wait to tell Robb what I just did" Haha I know its silly but it really happens, Maybe I am losing it a bit in my older age. Robb and Michael have been around forever. Michael and I have a special relationship to say the least. We fight and don't talk for extended amounts of times over silly things and then come back together like we were never mad. I guess after what 10 years of this I have come to think of him as a brother to me. So on the topic of Michael, he also spoils me. ( this goes back to the coin I get to be on both sides of) He used to do so way more but with life changes and what not things then to well change. But every now and then he really steps up and makes me feel so loved. Last year for Valentines day he got me a signed Valentine from Joseph Morgan ( Klaus on TVD and now The Originals), for Christmas he got me the FRIENDS Scene It? Game, which i had asked for like FOREVER ago! I was so super shocked and over joyed. He has also gotten me a super cool Buffy shirt and a Big Bang Theory shirt. However THIS year for Valentines day and what I just got in the mail tonight ( Which is why I wanted to write about it) Michael got me the Nicholas Sparks Collection DVD set. I LOVE this author and I LOVE LOVE his movies! The Notebook of Course is my favorite but I truly Love them all. ( Poor Robb is going to have to re-watch them all with me!) Anyhow here are a few pictures of the sweet things :) I love you all but yes I realize this is a Michael Heavy post. I love him too!

This is a picture from FOREVER ago but just to show how far back we go.
This is my fun Buffy Shirt!!!
YAY RomCom Movies!!!
and the always awesome BBT shirt!
JoMo Valentine, I may have purchased the Ian one myself, Yes I KNOW i'm 12 thank you very much!!
That's all for tonight!
until next time!
XOXO
Aww, how cute are you? Love you, Lace. <3
ReplyDeleteAww! Michael is such a sweet heart! Nicholas Sparks movies are the best! The guys cast in the movies are so HUNKY! Love HUNKY men in CHICK FLICKS! Swoon! Happy Valentine's Day that keeps giving! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Carissa! Adore and miss you!
Delete