Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Fast little update


Gosh it’s been awhile.  I have been seriously slacking on the blog posts. I just don’t always have something fun or exciting to say. Let’s see what has happened recently… We know Leah had her perfect little baby boy. Who is just the cutest thing ever. Robb, Kyle and I all did the Color me Rad run, which I followed up with going to Lizzi’s Baby shower.  After that Robb, Krystal and I went to see Divergent. I had just finished the book so I wanted to see it again. Which is pretty funny because Krystal and I went to see it Tuesday of that same week and then we went again on Saturday, Robb said “ So do we get to meet the four who help her” if you have read the book that is fairly funny.  Anyhow Robb liked the movie too! This past weekend Robb worked a LOT so I didn’t get to see much of him but we had a busy weekend. Friday we had a going away party for our friend Stu, he is going to Canada for 5 weeks. I also got in my very first Kickstarter game so we all played that.  Saturday I got up and got ready for Emily’s baby shower or well sprinkle it was at Nibbles. The food way great and it was a very nice get together. It was hard on me though and not because she is having a baby but because she is leaving. It makes me very sad. After the shower I picked up Robb and we went to Lowes to finish getting our quotes on new flooring. Wasn’t as bad as I thought it would be. We decided that we would wait until Robb was able to see his “goal amount” in his savings before we scheduled them to come out and start on my office. Saturday night Krystal and I went to watch the Spring Swing at our Dance class building and that was a blast! We really had a lot of fun and danced a lot that night. I have the blister on my heel to prove it. I am looking forward to Thursday’s class. Grandma’s house is coming along super-fast too; she said this morning she might even be able to move in as soon as May. This would be awesome. Her house is so cute! (This is all ran together sorry about that)

 

What else, last night Robb got us tickets to the Move tour. Which I am super stoked about. I cannot wait to see this show. It will be like watching one of my cheesy dance movies LIVE.  Only thing that sucks is it’s on a Thursday night so we won’t be able to go to class that night.  Speaking of class Robb and I have talked about getting some private lessons, which I think will be really good for us and fun. Plus is guaranteed time together. I don’t feel like I get that much lately. Well I guess that about does it for now.  when something new and worthy of talking about comes up I will be sure to post. I am currently trying to get a nice list of wedding songs put together for grandmas wedding, Wish me luck!


          Krystal and I at the movies :) 

                      After the run 




No comments:

Post a Comment