Monday, April 14, 2014

I feel so old..


 Let’s just start with me finding a grey hair. I have colored my hair for a long time so this is the FIRST one I have seen personally.  On a day last week on the way to work, just driving nothing out of the ordinary and I look in my rearview mirror and OMG! What is that?! That is not a highlight…. UGH so yeah.. ..That was a super fun way to start that day. And yes I had Megan at work help me and pull it out. No more grey hair for this lady! Thank goodness I have a hair appointment soon.  I think I am going to go blonde! But we will see if I chicken out or not.

 

So let’s see, Friday I didn’t take a lunch and Robb had the day off. My sweet Hubby brought me a Red Bull Zero.  In fact he brought in a 4 pack which reminded me I have 3 more! SCORE!  I said the no lunch thing because it allowed me to leave work at 430. So nice on a Friday and it was BEAUTIFUL outside. Michael came by and gave me my super awesome new shirt and a blue slushee from QT. I of course had to wear as soon as I could and I did on Saturday. But back to Friday. Krystal and I had tossed the idea of going out to the caravan a few times and then decided against it only to actually end up going out. We went to Los Cabos and I got to see all my BOK buddies and we al planned to meet at the Caravan at 9. We went to pick Krystal up and practiced a few of our west coast swing moves as well before we headed out. Even Mishia went with us! I was super excited about that. Kyrstal got her buddy Wes to go and Cassidy was able to come out as well!  Then we saw several people from our class out as well. It turned out to be a great night, we closed down the bar. (Again I am too old for this)

Krystal and I with the first shot we've ever taken together. Haha it was a big deal to me 

                     All the girls :) 


               Love my new shirt!! 

 

Saturday, with my super awesome shirt on, we met up with grandma to see where she is getting married and what the set up will be and where things will be going ect.. after that grandma, Ginger and Kelly all went to Vintage Market Days, which is where we were headed as well with Krystal. Robb and I stopped at moms work to grab some food first so we wouldn’t be starving while there, and it gave me time to beg Robb to come with us. And he did! The fair was cute Robb got a new shirt which is VERY him and Krystal and I grabbed some popcorn and two burlap pillow cases, I should have taken a picture of those, I will tonight and add that to this. We still need to stuff them and stich the end together but I LOVE them! After that we want to look at Krystals condo which is for sale followed by Robb’s new office, and then we went to eat at Logan’s. Robb had been promising me a steak and he delivered. We took Krystal home to nap after this and we napped as well only to wake up at 830 and head back out to the caravan again. Saturday night wasn’t as fun as Friday night but we still had a good time. YES I went out TWO nights in a ROW.  I was so tired I didn’t dance much at all. Our friend Kyle joined us this time in addition to the same people from Friday. Rob danced almost all night. I am so proud of him; he has really come out of his “I hate to dance” shell. We didn’t close down the bar but we DID stay till right after last call. I went to bed AS SOON AS we got home, I didn’t even wash the smoke out of my hair I was so super tired.


You can tell with at least me I'm running on fumes.. I was so tired. 
      Here are the boys of Saturday night 
              And the girls again

Sunday, Krystal and I had planned on doing the No Hate Campaign pictures but then at the last minute decided against it.  So we just dressed as twinkies and had Robb snap a few “Bestie” pics and then we ate at the Simon G’s or something downtown, it was wonderful BBQ.  Went home and laid down lol.  We did SO MANY THINGS this weekend. And then if stormed like crazy so we sat out on the front porch to watch the hail come down.  I was able to spend ALL weekend with Robb too. So that was super nice. I am sure next weekend he will want to be a just him weekend but I am glad I was able to hog him all weekend.


I really feel my old lady age now. Too many things crammed into one weekend. Robb says I spread myself to thin sometimes but it almost always ends ups being worth it. Such a fun weekend, excuse me while I try to make it through the 8 hour work day so I can get back to bed. Haha Until next time XOXO!


Here is a pic of one of the pillow cases :) the other is my last name and I wasn't sure I should put that on here lol so if you know me and wanna see that one text me and I'll send it to ya! 

No comments:

Post a Comment