Tuesday, May 13, 2014

She's Gone

I don't know why but whenever I think of this whole ordeal I hear the song "Gone" by N'SYNC in my head. Silly I know but that's what I hear.



I realize this is a gone about a girlfriend leaving her boyfriend, but take out that whole romance part and this is how I feel. She's gone, just gone. I am taking it harder than I thought I would.

One of my best friends has moved to Texas. I KNOW its not that far but I also know that some friends don't really make it when one leaves. Emily is the one I can talk to when I am at my lowest with the whole cant have a baby or my husband is being a jerk to the stupidest things like the wrong song lyrics. In the short time we have been friends she has become such a part of me and my life. The day she told me it was official that they were moving, I bawled my eyes out. I mean to the point of Robb being mad about it. I hate that I cant just take a 5 minute drive and be at her house. 5 Minutes has turned to 5 hours.

One night shortly before she was gone we had a girls night. Like super girls night, we had a glass of wine, ordered pizza, talked about everything, washed our faces, did a mask and painted nails. It was a blast. and Much needed. Gosh I love and miss her so much already.
yes I know I am so fired but it was fun and this is proof 


Emily, Jacque and I kind of made up a habit of going to lunch together. I know that seems so small and we didn't do it often but it was always so fun, we would have such great girl talk moments and laughs. Anyhow, that's how we all said bye without actually saying bye to each other last week. We all met up and had lunch like we always do, and hugged extra long when we left. Of course we had to take a few pictures.




I know in my hear that we will stay best friends, we have been texting everyday, and I know its a drive we will make gladly to see each other. but for now I am sad about the move, while at the same so so happy for her and this wonderful new chapter in her family's life. Emily I love you and I miss you dearly. I look forward to the first weekend you invite us down. Love love love! 

1 comment:

  1. I LOVE YOU AND MISS YOUR FACE!!! Thank the Lord for Technology (texting, snapping/emailing!) and yes, sooo fired for that Gosh awful picture! haha. i forgive you though.

    ReplyDelete