Thursday, June 12, 2014

Ipsy treats and more

So I don’t know if you have heard of Ipsy yet or not but if you haven’t and you are a girl you should really check it out. I love it! I had started getting Birchbox (I still do) when my pretty friend Emily told me about Ipsy. I think now that I have been getting both for a while I can officially say I like Ipsy a LOT better.  For $10 a month you get several beauty items and a super cute make up bag. This month’s bag I think has been my favorite so far. And I have used every single item I was sent today.

 

I didn’t have time to do anything to my hair this morning as I was up late and there for running late to work, so I grab this new “beach waves” spray and went after it, I have to say I like this super simple super-fast hair style and it smells amazing! Now if I only had some sand.  I was out of Mascara so this was a great item for me to get, I love the gloss it’s so shinny and just the lightest shade of such a girly pink, and feels so smooth.  I also almost always fill in my eyebrows with a dark eye shadow so this actual brown eyebrow pencil was fun to play with this morning, and the perfume smells great! I am the Ipsy queen today! I even used a dual eye shadow and blue liquid eye liner from last month’s ipsy to finish it off.  I’m not all up to the 9’s but I have a pretty natural look going today. I feel pretty good about it.  So really if you want to sample new items and cute super cute make up bags you should get a subscription to this!

 

Not the greatest pic but you get the hair look and other items.

Also I have recently found on Instagram that the Hough sibling’s sister has a new clothing line called Ari & Adi. Which is SUPER cute, I ordered a pair of pants from her a few weeks ago and just got them in the mail last night. I was super excited. And boy howdy are these suckers super comfortable. Its honestly like wearing PJ’s, I wanted to get in this pair and wear them for a bit before I decided if I needed this other pair I saw and really liked.  So far everyone at work has really liked them as well. I am pretty short so I have to wear them WITH heels but that’s ok it makes my legs look a lot longer.  I plan to wear either these or the new pair I think I am going to order to the show again in July. You know REALLY show my support for their family. Haha I know I am a nerd!

                    This is their logo 
Example of some of their pants, which are going fast they have had two rounds of sale outs already. I bought those black and white ones. 
Trying them on last night and outfit at work today! 

These are their "Harem" style pants and those blue ones are the ones I'm looking at getting next! Ohh also all the pants have pockets!! She also has some pretty cute lace shorts and skirts but I'm more of a pants person. I like to sit Indian style in my work chair I can't really do that in a skirt. 

Welp that’s it for today, just wanted to share my newest little items/finds. Much love to all! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment