Let’s just start with the facts here. I am not a camper. I do not like bugs or sleeping outside. I just don’t. I mean we have homes and beds for a reason. I have tried to camp one other time in my life and it ended up with us calling the boys to come get us and we stayed at their house and grilled out and then we floated the river the next morning. Yes it ended up be a quite nice weekend. But I was like 22 then as well, and now in the very old age of 28 (almost 29 sadly) I am just not really up for the whole sleeping outside thing. But I am going to attempt to do so this weekend. My Pretty Friend Jessica and her Boyfriend found this place in OK, called Turner Falls, it’s about 4 hours from us. And it honestly looks really pretty. They have a waterfall, castle and swimming holes with lots of hiking trails. My friend Jo from work has let us borrow her tent and air mattress as well so I think other than the Wal-Mart trip we will have to maketonight we should be fairly set. But this will for sure be an adventure for me. I do think we will have fun. We always do when we spend time with Jessica. And it’s been some time overdue that’s for sure, so a full 24 hours with her will be so nice. I will do my best to recap how it went when we get back. Her boyfriend has a child so he is on a time restraint so we will only officially be camping for ONE night. (Insert happy dance here) Yes I know that’s a LOT of work to just stay one night but hey it gives me Sunday to get back to center from roughing it.
Just a quick little update on the weekend we are about to have. Until next time!
Xoxo
I am not much of a "camper" type either. Bugs, outside, ugh- not my thing. I think you all with have fun though! Plus, friend time, which is always nice since we all have such crazy schedules! Have fun! Be Safe!
ReplyDelete