Wednesday, October 8, 2014

10 Year HS Reunion

So a few weekends ago was my reunion. Also during the time of getting our house ready for the new flooring to go down. To help save some money we opted to tear it all our ourselves. I think next time I will vote to just pay the extra. That was a LOT of work! Anyhow Friday night was a school tour, and well lets just not even go into that, followed by a football game... Friday wasn't at all organized in any fashion, it was a total epic fail. We didn't even stay long in fact some of us just left and went to have dinner, which ended up being a lot nicer. and a LOT more fun.
This is the only pic I have from the game 
We were joking that Nick was my BF here

Our little rebel group that left
The girls from Bixby HS

So the night ended and I was pretty upset, I didn't have all that high hopes for the night but what I did have was crushed. I had zero intention of partaking in the Saturday night events. So I got up and went to work on the house, and work I did, all the while WITHOUT us having AC. ( that has been fixed now just FYI) So by the time I would have been leaving to go out, I was just getting out of the shower and already sweating. Keep in mind I had several people texting me to go pretty much the entire day. It was Nick ( Jessica's bf) who finally guilt tripped me into going. So I did the best I could and got ready to go out. Poor Robb, he was such a sport about going to. Saturday night wasn't as bad as Friday night and I am glad I ended up going. We stayed till just after midnight and then went over to Boots and Diamonds to meet back up with some of the class that had left way sooner. Just as last call was announced we called it a night and we all headed home. 









Our attempt at a "Class Picture"








I did get to see several people who are not pictured in any of these but that's ok with me as I am sure it's ok with them. Then Sunday we had dinner at Jessica's, she makes the BEST Burgers, only to be disrupted by the Lowe's deliver man calling to deliver all our supplies as the install was to start Monday. Man what a BUSY weekend this was.  Here's to the next 10 years!

XOXO






No comments:

Post a Comment