Hello! Its me again. Long time no "talk". I know, I am such the slacker. A lot at least to me has been going on and I just haven't had the time on top of really being ABLE to get to my computer!
 |
| Exhibit A My Office. |
I probably should have been taking notes during this 4 day process, because it was quite the mess and took longer than it should have. However the guys who did the install were very nice so it was hard to be too upset. And I still got the end result I wanted to have. Which is of course new floors. And boy do we LOVE it. I mean at least I know I do. Here are some of the pictures of the process.
 |
| This is the "before" and yes we know it looks tacky with the blankets but with 6 dogs what are you going to do? |
 |
| Me telling Robb to get to work, we had a full day of tear out to get done this weekend ( on top of my 10 yr HS Reunion) |
 |
| Beginning of getting up the stupid tac Strips |
 |
| I did them ALL. Don't let Robb fool you. |
 |
| All the carpet out |
 |
| All the padding out. |
 |
| This is all the dirt UNDER said carpet and padding. So GROSS!! |
 |
| Getting our supplies delivered. |
 |
| Moved them into the house. |
 |
| Progress!!! Finally |
 |
| And DONE and put back together! |
So glad we got this all done. I am no longer embarrassed of that nasty carpet. We do have to sweep a LOT but it is so worth it and in the long run I think it will help Robb with all his allergies and what not.
Happy day!
It's beautiful! Love it!! It is amazing at just how different the space looks!
ReplyDelete