Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Third Times the Charm?


 
Well looks like I will be giving Clomid one more chance, this mean starting Friday I will start round 3. I know that seems like a short amount of time, but I just don’t believe I have a problem ovulating. Now I maybe ovulating from the wrong side, but we won’t know that unless we get to a fertility clinic. My Current Dr. doesn’t look to see which side has the dominate egg.  So if this round doesn’t work we plan to have me referred out. Which means the next step could be an IUI.  I try not to put the horse before the buggy but that just seems like the better way to go once we know the egg is coming from the right side. I am going to do everything RIGHT this cycle! Take my Clomid at the exact same time every day, make sure I temp every morning,  and starting the week after Clomid take OPK’s every morning and evening. (Not that I haven’t done what I was supposed to do right the first two rounds). Getting pregnant is hard.  Having scheduled sex is no fun. I try to be all into but the fact remains that we are only doing it to have a baby, not because we WANT to. Not that I don’t want to be with my husband I do. Just HAVING to takes away from it. Also my mother being in our home kind of puts a snag in the whole ordeal as well.  Fingers crossed something sticks this time. I won’t hold my breath but you know I will try to be hopeful. And I know if it doesn’t work this time it’s just not going to. I can’t do the SAME thing for 6 months and expect something to work if for the last 3 it didn’t ya know.  I know I’m not alone but when everyone I am close with is pregnant or just had a baby or has children it just makes it hard. More so when the last round just failed again.  I know everyone has a different story and things happen when they are meant to but can we please just let this happen for us.
 
We did have a wonderfully lazy weekend. Mostly because Robb was on call and I knew I was going to start.  I was supposed to Friday but apparently Mother Nature likes to make me suffer so she came for her visit Monday.  Heating Pad and 800 MG ibuprofen don’t really help so much.  We FINALLY bought gas logs for our fireplace! I had only been asking for a year and I just LOVE it (almost worth the wait ;) ). It’s so pretty and now we can have a fire all winter. (COME ON SNOW!)
 
Tonight we are having the boys over to play games and Stu is going to cook us a “British” meal. I am going to take PM at 630 so we will see how long I last during tonight’s activities. I know I sound lame but I hurt and when I hurt I just want my bed. I love seeing the boys but I also know they (somewhat) Understand. 
 
Please send Baby Dust my way…. XOXO
 
 

1 comment: